Sabtu, 28 April 2012
How to Make Chicken Soup
500 gr chicken potong2
200 g carrots
100 grams of beans
100 grams of cabbage
1.5 liters of water
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 chicken flavor bouillon powder BKS
1 teaspoon salt / to taste
1/2 tsp sugar
how to make:
* boiled water to the boil
* Input with the chicken and cook over low heat about 20 minutes.
* After the chicken is tender input carrots cook over medium heat until carrots are tender. (1/2 mateng also be depending on taste)
* And then enter the pepper, nutmeg, broth powder, salt, and sugar, stir briefly.
* After it fit the input cabbage and beans. let cook a little while is not cloudy broth.
* Last entry topping ingredients. lift.
* Serve with rice and pepper sauce.